We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
1. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
2. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
3. We may, without restriction, disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
4. To enforce our Terms of Service.
5. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
6. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
7. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.